If you had an original court date of May 4th, you will now come to court on June 1st. If you have any questions please call 513-661-2917.
NOTICE REGARDING CHEVIOT MAYOR’S COURT
DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Cheviot Mayor’s Court will resume its regularly scheduled dockets starting on June 1, 2020 with the following precautions which are mandated by the Ohio Supreme Court:
- Only the defendants and their attorneys will be allowed in the courtroom. Witnesses will only be allowed in courtroom during their trial testimony.
- Face coverings must be worn inside the building.
- Temperatures will be taken before anyone can enter the building.
- Social distancing of at least 6 feet must be observed at all times.
- Contact the Clerk of Courts at 513-661-2917 during business hours to see if you can dispose of your case without attending Mayor’s Court in-person.
These policies are subject to change without notice.