Monday April 13th, Grace Christian Fellowship church launched a food distribution program. It is open to any family in need, but is particularly geared to benefit those who reside in the Cheviot/ Western Hills/ Westwood area and have a car or transportation to get them to the church pick up location.
Families are invited to contact Grace Christian Fellowship -in advance- to schedule a time when they can pick up a box of food the following Monday. A box of non-perishable and perishables groceries (fruits, vegetables) will be distributed. It is a curbside drive-up program where safe distancing is being practiced.
– Step 1 * family drives up in their car. From a safe distance, a Grace Volunteer will check them in
– Step 2 * family opens their trunk. A Grace Volunteer will place a box of groceries into their trunk (or back seat if no trunk available)
– Step 3 * Only if family would like, while standing at a safe distance, a Grace Volunteer will pray a blessing over the family – then family drives off.
GRACE FOOD DISTRIBUTION:
When: Mondays from 6:00pm – 8:00pm (Beginning April 13th)
Where: Grace Christian Fellowship Church
3815 Woodbine Avenue
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
How: Contact church in advance to schedule Monday pick-up time (between 6:00pm – 8:00pm)
- a) E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org -OR-
- b) Text – (513) 544-5327
Information Required when Scheduling Pick-Up:
– Address, Zip Code, Phone number, E-mail address
– Number of family in household
– Requested time to pick up a grocery box.
Additional helpful information:
– Food Allergies
– Number of children under 6 years of age
– Number of Senior Citizens